Indian Premier League //

So I enjoy cricket.Sue Me. -_-




Watching the IPL right now. [2nd Match]

Commercial break!!!


[1st Match] //
Kolkata Knight Riders VS Royal Challengers.


Looks like this year they don't suck as much as last.The Kolkata Knight Riders are actually winning some games.They won against Royal Challengers(Bangalore).One of the teams I'm supporting. -_-
I see the fan-support growing for the KKR's *looks at pm's on msn*

Well so much for the RC's. -_- Man they better play the next match properly >.<


[2nd Match] //
Chennai Super Kings VS Deccan Chargers.


I'm supporting both teams but right now the DC's a bit more but wow is Chennai playing well.Atleast their bowling and fielding side.
Right now DC's are 177-4.

[EDIT]
Woah wait..The DC's are getting back in the game.


[EDIT]

Okay.DC's just finished playing.
190-4.
CSK's turn in awhile.

I think I'm going to shift sides and root for the CSK's for this one. :/


[EDIT]
CSK's are
31-2
Time to support the DC's again -_-'

[EDIT]

Deccan Chargers won.

No comments:

Post a Comment