Two Of The Five //

Ami's coming somewhere in May!! Like around May 14th!! :D
She's missing my Bday ... Debba's too.
Which sucks but blah as long as I get to see her.
I can't wait man.I miss that dumb lil thing so much.I didn't even realize until she left! :(
Everytime I pass her place I think of dropping by.On her nice big brown couch with that awesome TV.I'd sleep and she'd watch her phaltu serials and I'd make fun of her :P And she'd kick my ass and we'd make each other laugh till we start crying XP


Hehe Good times.Miss those.
Can't wait for that bum to come back!


With Nishi.Debba's doing her thing.And I'm not going to jinx anything.



[EDIT]
OH COME ON! >.< Sigh.Now I have to wait till Friday to know.Jinxed it.


Missing Bhav in this pic.This was from way back in the days.I think Nishi was dating Max then.Hmm.
Good ol' days :P

No comments:

Post a Comment