To the future "The One" //

To the someone who'll find me someday,

I'm allergic to cheese but I love the garlic bread and pepsi from Pizza hut.My favorite color is yellow.Deb is someone who is most important to me.I get jealous very easily but if i'm jealous it means I'm most probably insanely in love with you.I'll give you my time and love if you give me yours.Don't feed me words cos that's been done with.Do what you tell me you'll do and I'll love you like more than I ever have.Call when I ask you and I'll return the favor.Don't put me on hold for too long.I don't like male chauvinist pigs.Even if you are one at least pretend like you don't care.Tiny lies don't matter but don't lie when theres a chance I could get hurt.Once you hurt me I will love you a little less.Once trust is broken it's going to be almost impossible for me to believe in you ever again.However hard you try.If you give up on me I will try again but If you're taking it all for granted I kind of have the common sense to stop caring.We work on this together.If you have something to say don't ever hide behind a "nothing".
Chocolate.My kingdom for chocolate.If i'm crying just come and give me a hug no matter how pissed I am.If i'm pissed.Shutup and listen then argue and yell.We'll fight its okay.But just don't leave or walk away.Don't ever walk away.You have to come back and work on it cos if you're really the want you won't leave me hanging there.
I'll drop hints please pick them up.I like being surprised from time to time.Cos it's really hard to get me like that.Lyrics of songs mean a whole lot to me.I relate to everything in those.Yeah I love you but I care about myself to.If you hurt me on too many times I need to let go at some point.

Also I want to settle in Canada :/ ...or anywhere cold..with snow.Let's eat out sometimes? Don't wake me up early mornings.Please I beg of you.
Make me smile with your lameness.Stand up for me even if I'm wrong.Cos I'll do it for you.Just be my guy aite?

TakeCare.
I'm sure we'll find each other someday.Till then I'll work on myself ^_^

1 comment:

Post a Comment