The 50's-70's //

K so this started off with spamming Deb's wall then went on to talking about Beyonce's "Why don't you love me" 60s style music video to how much I love her ass and how she was built for the 60's pin up era cos I mean look at that body it was MADE for that pin up era.Then went on to checking 60's music.

Now I'm just checking out all the hits from the 50's - 70's

:3

Boy.Music back then was so different.
Run Around Sue[ By Dion ] is my fav! <3
And
The beach boy's - Wouldn't it be nice.



Where it all started :P

Hi.
Have you seen Beyonce's ass?
You should.It's made of gold.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YOafstKyo



I think I love her.
Check out the mv.Looks like some of Lady Gaga rubbed off on her.60s style.Dunno why but I love.



I'm going back to the music now.

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment