I've been here before //

I love you .

But.

For some reason If you leave I don't think it'd affect me as much as before.

All the crying from before.It's drained alot of what I had.

I think love doesn't fade away.Its just when a heart gets hurt one too many times it tends to build a wall.And some people can get over that wall but when you've been done wrong to after trying so hard you just give up on a lot of things and stop feeling.

Right now yeah I love you but theres something thats different.
I used to be so scared.That i'll loose you.And that fear was good in a relationship you know.That's what makes you work harder to want it.Because you'll never take your other half for granted.

But now.I just.It's kinda like.Even if you go it's fine.I'll find someone else and be happy again.I don't know when and why I've started being like this.

I'm hoping someday that fear of losing you will come back.
But at the same time I think maybe its best if it doesn't.

This place I've been here before.Only difference is if you let go It won't matter anymore.

So leave if you want to.
Stay if you want to.

I know I'll be fine eitherways.

No comments:

Post a Comment