The Calm //

I've managed to calm down now.
The way you feel is really up to you isn't it?
Agreed somethings happen that you make you feel a certain way.But it's really up to you if you want that feeling to stay.

You can channel it out and change the way you feel.
" Don't be a prison of your own style. '' - AVB



I'm going over to meet a couple of friends.I haven't seen them for a really long time.



[March is prolly the most I've written.Not so much in Feb and April.I may cut down on blogging.But then again.Maybe not.But who cares.Not like anyones reading.]

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Baby you have no idea how many people are reading. I wish it was that way when you were here but then again im happy it wasnt.
you are real. every thought you had, every feeling, everything about you was so real.
I love you and I always will... more than anyone can ever love you and more than i can imagine

leo82188 said...

I'm sorry i didnt know you.. I missed out.. my loss

Post a Comment