FML MOMENT >:C //

K so laundry week.
I gave up all my clothes for laundry cos dad said if I don't he'd enter my room and well look around which means getting beaten up for no apparent reason-_-

So yeah I gave away most of my shirts and almost all my pants.

I kept my white pants with me.Cos they were still pretty clean.I wore them like once I think.

So.
We have to go out today.
For a family gathering.

And I have one white pant.
And no other pants or skirts to wear.

Guess who got her periods.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

oh baby i wish you knew how many people will be reading this. and you thought this would be your private blog X)

Aliya said...

You aren't like most teenagers. Ok, you are, but you just express yourself very well. Better than most. And Deborah is right lol Harshi. Cartoon. And you seemed pretty philosophical and lovable. I'm gonna dedicate my first book published to you. and that's a promise harsh

Post a Comment