Let The Right One In //

Let The Right One In is a swedish film which came out like in 2008.I've always loved the indie flicks that Magnolia produced ^_^

Låt den rätte komma / Let The Right One also known as Let Me In is based on a book.
The book basically revolves around the relationship of a 12 year old boy and a vampire(And Oh boy the backstory bout this one..dark,cynical and magnificient!).

And no,this is not your usual twilight bullcrap.

LTRO has some intense dark shyt going on and I love it.

If you've liked movies like Donnie Darko and Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind then you'll like this aswell.

I hate it when people don't go into the depths of such movies.Take Donnie Darko for example.I know a certain someone who watched this.And he gave me his opinions about it.Thing is theres so much detail he never bothered looking into and theres so much of the movie he missed.I didn't really bother talking about it to him.It just kind of ruins the movie for me.

And agreed movies are for the sake of entertainment and etc but I don't know..I think movies like Donnie Darko, ESOTSM , Let The Right One In have so much in it.You just HAVE to sit and watch and figure out those little little things.

That's why I stick to watching these type of indie flicks.
It's my own lil quirk I guess :P
Pulp Fiction,Trainspotting and all are great.....but not my type.


I'm not much of a writer so I can't really write a proper review for this movie(/book)
I just like to sit and watch these things :P

Yeah but the point of this post.

Theres going to be an American remake of Låt den rätte komma.Which first of all I think...KNOW..is going to suck.They're going to edit and butcher out so much of the sad disturbing little things.I know cos the swedish movie itself cut down on a majority of what the book had :C
But still they managed to capture alot in the movie.

I just found out that Chloe Grace Moretz (Hit Girl-KickAss) will be starring in this movie.Yay.No seriously.Yay! :D
I actually like her alot. ^_^

Producer Simon Oakes has made it clear that the plot of Let Me In will closely resemble that of the original film, except that it will be made "very accessible to a wider audience"; "If you say 'remake', I think that’s true to say. That’s what it is. It’s not a reimagining. [It has] the same beats, maybe the scares are a little bit more scary. We’ve been able to ramp that up quite a lot, obviously for budgetary reasons." [5]
[edit]


Eeeeyup.It's not going to stay true to the original -_-

But then again.Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment