Haha I love days like these //

"That is not my sandwich"


Add Ons :


"I know you vant me"

"In your pants"

"In my pants"

"Your moms a sexual joke"

"Your moms a grammatical error"

"Why man why"

"Why so gay"

"Hello.Your profile looks like you have an interesting personaltiy.Would you like to be my frand"

"You're such a whore.I love you man."

"Sorry I forgot to call.I blame the weather"

"I love how eloquent I am"

"Okay.Thankyou I'm going to burry my head in sand now"

"kthnxbai"

"That's what she said"

"Hey you know the time you kept going on about something I don't really care the fuck about and I just was standing there staring into blank oblivion thinking of the many ways I could inflict pain on you......yeah its happening again."


"I iz awesome :3 " "IN MY PANTS"

1 comment:

Deborah said...

guess whose getting shirts with harshi's famous lines on it *points at self*

Post a Comment